Burst into 2021 and leave the past year behind you. All you have to do is slip on some of the new year’s trending styles to get you in the mood to totally own the next 12 months.
After the rollercoaster ride that was 2020, jewelry shopper preferences have turned to the classics: pieces that hold a timeless charm. The fine jewelry trends of 2021 are pieces that Jackson Square Fine Jewelers can’t get enough of! Why? They’re universally stylish. They won’t ever trend out. And they make gifts that never fail to delight!
1. Diamond Rings
This just in: rings featuring small, glittering diamonds are trending in 2021. Diamond rings don’t always have to come in the form of wedding or engagement rings. Diamonds’ sparkle makes them perfectly wearable additions to a normal weekday outfit. Plus, they can be worn however you’d like: diamond rings are subtle enough to add to a ring stack, yet strong enough to be worn alone for a more minimalist look. They also make the perfect gift if you’re looking for something special, but not too extravagant.
2. Diamond Pendant Necklaces
One of the biggest fine jewelry trends of 2021 includes necklaces that showcase an eye-catching center stone. And what better than a pendant necklace to show off a singular diamond? You can even suit it to your style with a custom setting. Dainty and simple, diamond pendants look stunning around absolutely any neck. This means that they’re a gift that always succeeds. Plus, these diamond necklaces:
- Suit most necklines – wear them with anything!
- Are lightweight and easy to wear throughout the day
- Make for excellent layering pieces
3. Stacked Tennis Bracelets
Maybe one diamond isn’t enough. Maybe what you really dream of is a wrist full of diamonds – dozens of them! Tennis bracelets can span the bling spectrum. While they’re definitely packed with enough shine to stand alone, they’re also wearable enough to add to your daily jewelry stack – layer various styles of diamond bracelets to suit your glitter level to the occasion. Mix and match various styles and metals of tennis bracelets for an extremely on-trend 2021 jewelry wardrobe. A tennis bracelet is a constant presence on the red carpet! Stars like Meghan Markle, Jennifer Lopez, and Nicole Kidman often make it a point to accessorize their gowns with a graceful line of diamonds on their wrists.
4. Diamond Earrings
Diamond stud earrings had a meteoric rise this past year. Even as the world hunkered down to weather the COVID pandemic, diamond earrings saw a steady increase in popularity. Why? Well, we have a few theories:
- They’re utterly wearable. They’re so lightweight that you can put them on, forget about them, and look fabulous the entire day without even trying. Even on Zoom.
- They suit any budget. The larger your budget, the more you can scale up your carat size. But even if your budget is relatively small, diamond studs afford you the most sparkle per dollar of any jewelry style.
- They’re excellent self-gifts. Got an important milestone you want to mark? Maybe graduation, a big promotion at work, or a personal achievement you’re proud of? Celebrate yourself with diamond earrings.
- Their sparkle is easy to flaunt! If you want your diamonds to stand out, then earrings make sure they’ll always be at everyone’s eye level!