Looking to design a custom piece of jewelry while keeping the price right? Here are some tips from Dan Warren, the owner of Jackson Square Fine Jewelers.
- Keep ideas simple
- Have designs that are user friendly
- Use similar gem stone shapes
- Don’t go crazy with semi-precious gem stones
- If you want to use a stone or stones for sentimental reasons in your design, be sure to consider this list
- Let’s not pay for the gold smith’s child tuition through college with you design project…
- Make sure that you really like the design you want. Be willing to not do it after all
Designing a piece of fine jewelry can be really fun. The points above will help it be that way. Sometimes a person will get carried away with their designs, that ultimately ends up being very costly. Sadly many pieces end up not being worn at all and or very little. The points above will help. The most important suggestion is “make it simple”. Stay away from complicated ideas.
If you’re looking for the best custom jewelry design in Redwood City, CA? Contact Jackson Square Fine Jewelers today!